Today was kind of a long day at work. I was in the building until 7pm ... definitely later than I wanted. I had a department meeting (from Minneapolis) until 6pm, then I booked a train ticket for skiing on Sunday (while I had access to a printer), then I was about to leave when I got a voicemail from someone in Minneapolis, so I decided to take care of that, and then I got an e-mail from someone else in Minneapolis that I also wanted to take care of. All of a sudden, it was 7pm! At least I had bought an apple at the cafeteria for a walk-home snack. ;-)
I finally got around to taking pictures of the apartment. They’re not great, since it’s dark most of the time that I’m here, but they give you an idea of what it looks like. It’s in a really old building (hundreds of years?) with a little patio outside the front door and a view of a courtyard (which I couldn’t photograph because of the lack of light).
Here is the living room area and dining room table.
The kitchen
The bedroom
Bathroom
Hallway outside of my apartment. I think it isn't directly heated because it's always cold.
The staircase at the end of the hallway, leading to other apartments.
The patio and the door to the hallway to my apartment
View of the exterior