Today felt pretty cold – I had to wear my hat while walking to work today, and if it had been much colder, I would have liked having my long underwear on. On the other hand, that’s nothing compared to the 2 feet of snow my family got in Milwaukee! Yikes!
Unfortunately, I missed one of the items on my shopping list from yesterday, so I had to go back to the grocery store today. I didn’t get out of work until 6pm, so I went to the store directly from work, otherwise I might not make it before it closed at 6:45. I was really happy to go past the paper products aisle and find some real Kleenex for my nose! (European toilet paper is really scratchy) I also decided to treat myself to some Swiss chocolate. ;-)
I’ve got the Transformers movie on while typing ... it’s only moderately interesting (maybe it would be better in English than German, but who knows?).